Real Time Trading Ideas in the Foreign Exchange Market
We offer monthly, and annual plans - all are recurring billing.
Note: Key Market Strategies ($89 value) is included as part of your Black Swan Forex subscription.
* You may subscribe with Credit Card without PayPal account
Why use Black Swan Forex?
If your are looking to profit in any way from the directional movement in the forex market, we believe our service can have a considerable impact on your bottom line.
Who uses Black Swan Forex?
Our service is designed for sophisticated clients who actively trade forex or use forex to hedge exposures in their businesses:
- Individual Investors
- Retail Spec Traders
- Institutional Proprietary Traders
- Hedge Funds
- Senior Risk Managers
- Corporate Treasuries
How does Black Swan Forex work?
The service is easy to follow. We produce two different types of alerts: Recommendations and Updates. Additionally we research and analysis daily for your review at our website archives.
Trading recommendations cover three distinct time-frames:
- Short-term - based on hourly/240-min charts, with an estimated holding period of one to two days
- Medium-term - with an estimated holding period of five days to a couple of weeks.
- Long-term - based on weekly charts, with an estimated holding period four to ten weeks.
Updates will vary but can include any of the following:
- Chart analysis of specific currency pairs that present potential trade setups
- Open position summaries
- General market commentary
- A continuous stream of research and analysis throughout the day
What to know about Trade Recommendations
When we feel a market setup becomes an actionable trading opportunity, it will be issued as a Recommendation with actionable, real-time entry and exit prices.
All open trading positions will be tracked throughout the trade. Adjustments to exit prices (stop-loss and profit target levels) will be specifically communicated. In short, we will issue recommendations to help you manage the position till completion.
Currency pairs we cover*
*We do provide updates on additional pairs, crosses and exotics, but the list above represents our primary coverage.
How are trade ideas delivered?
Signals are sent via Skype, and posted to our subscribers only website area.